Taking guests into Aqua Expedition’s next frontier, Vietnam and Cambodia in Southeast Asia, is the Aqua Mekong. Embarking from Siem Reap (REP), Phnom Penh (PNH) or Ho Chi Minh (SGN-Saigon), 7 night, 4 night and 3 night Mekong River cruises transport you down or upriver.
Cruising Asia’s Mekong River between Vietnam and Cambodia, the 205-foot Aqua Mekong is a floating five-star hotel with a guide to guest ratio of 1 to 10. The sustainably crafted ship’s 20 designer suites – the river’s largest guestrooms — overlook the Mekong through floor-to-ceiling windows. This is the only ship on this stretch of the river to offer a fully equipped gym, screening room, outdoor cinema, observation deck, and an upper-deck pool. Dine on world-class dishes created by top Southeast Asian cuisine chef, David Thompson and board the Mekong’s only private tenders for expert-guided shore excursions to serene Buddhist temples and stilted villages or explore the unique landscape by bicycle and kayak. A full-time paramedic ensures guest safety on every adventure.
The Aqua Expeditions Team
Guiding the Aqua Expeditions team in Peru, Singapore, Cambodia and Vietnam are our esteemed executives, each one carefully selected for experience, leadership, vision and attention to the highest standards of guest service:
- Francesco Galli Zugaro, Chief Executive Officer
- Fred Brown, Chief Financial Officer
- Pedro Miguel Schiaffino, Executive Chef , Aqua Expeditions Amazon
- Jordi Puig, Architect & Interior Designer, Aqua Expeditions Amazon
- David Thompson, Consulting Chef Aqua Expeditions Mekong
- Noor, Architects & Interior Designers, Aqua Expeditions Mekong
- Guides & Crew onboard Aqua Expeditions cruiseships